Welcome to Singh Légal inc.
Established in 2015, attorney, Singh Légal inc. believes in finding innovative solutions to guide you in all your legal needs ranging from simple negotiations to drafting of contracts to acquisition of businesses. SinghLegal team will accompany you through the incorporation, development, sale, or transfer of your company. We will negotiate and draw up any type of contract.
Attorney Jaspreet Singh., LLL
Guiding your business from beginning to end.
We Focus Exclusively In The Field Of Business Law.
Our Areas Of Expertise Include:
Starting a Business
Starting your business venture off on the right foot is crucial. At SinghLegal we have helped several new entrepreneurs take the necessary steps in the right direction. We will advise you on how to structure your business the right way .
- Incorporation and organization of corporations
- Shareholders Agreement
- Partnership Agreement
We will take care of all the details so that you can focus on your business.
- Annual Resolutions
- Minute Book Update
- Annual Report
Every business on the road map to success will require change over time. As you grow your business structure may also change. Even if the structure you had in place at the beginning of your venture may be the reason why you have succeeded thus far, over time your business needs may change. Your enterprise may require go through significant change. You may acquire or lose partnership, or you may want to just decrease your expenses, maximize efficiency and flexibility, or plan for tax implications or business succession. We will help you with your corporate restructuring while ensuring tax planning with the collaboration of a fiscaliste.
Buying a Business
By its nature, the act of buying a business entails both opportunity and risk. This may be the largest investment you make.
- Perform due diligence to make sure that the business you are purchasing is sound and that you do not inherit problems that will burden your enterprise from the beginning
- Help you negotiate a purchase agreement that protects your interests
- Guide you through any financing issues
- Help you with other legal matters
Selling a Business
You have worked hard to make your business what it is. Regardless of your reasons for selling it, at this final stage, it’s important to protect what you have built.
- Discuss your priorities regarding the sale, and help you protect what is important to you.
- Discuss restructuring if necessary in preparation for the sale.
- Negotiate and draft a contract of purchase and sale agreement.
- Make sure that you understand your responsibilities as seller.
You may not have the budget to hire a full time lawyer. We offer a cost-effective and personalized legal services for startups and small businesses.
Thank you for choosing us!
4702 Rue Louis-B.-Mayer Suite 302,
Laval, Quebec H7P 0G1
Tel: +1 (514) 293 2141
Fax: +1 (514) 221 3379